Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March- Stuck?!- 'Fun'

I loved this month's March sketch challenge from Stuck?!. Having the smaller photos took me out of my comfort zone. I chose photos from dads and my holiday to New Zeland, I am so enjoying the joy the comes from scrapbooking lovely memories. These photos had a very colourful, fun, silly theme which I have tried to reflect in my choice of paper and embelishments. I found the bright colours quite challenging to work with, but I am please with the outcome.   Here is the sketch if you are now inspired to try this layout. Here is the link if you also want to enter this challenge March Stuck?!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, so fresh and Spring like, just what we need! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and colors! So pretty!! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and the flowers on this page are just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the colours look great and go really well with your photos. I especially love that sparkly title!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete