Sunday, April 30, 2017

Scrapbook Fantasies release of KaiserCrafts Bombay Bliss Collection- 'All you need is love' 

Alicia Redshaw at Scrapbook Fantasies gave me the chance to create with KaiserCraft's May collection Bombay Bliss. Here is what I came up with. All products used were purchased at Scrapbook Fantasies, the link of how to purchase this range and other products is at the end of this blog. 

Now for some close ups. The papers and collectables in this range are just stunning. 



I enjoyed used Anna Griffins embossing paste mixed with my Faber Castals metalic grape and metalic mint gelatos on my Ranger craft mat applied over a stencil using a plate knife. It was my first time using two colours and I am very pleased with the result. 


I used a stencil and my Couture Creations ruby metalic embossing powder to create a highlight .


I also used the ruby metalic embossing powder to create the finish on my title.


Visit Scrapbook Fantasies Online Store or pop in store to purchase KaiserCraft's Bombay Sunset collection or any of the products I've mentioned above. 




No comments:

Post a Comment