Sunday, April 30, 2017

Scrapbook Fantasies Weekly Inspiration Challenge- #15- 'Family is Love'

Scrapbook Fantasies Weekly Inspiration Challenge #15 is Family. I chose a childhood photograph taken at my family home of me with my brother and dad. Loving the purple tracksuite I was wearing so I chose KaiserCraft Fairy Dust papers. 


Here are some close ups and notes about what products I used. 

I mixed Anna Griffins embossing paste with my Faber Castel lavender gelato on my Ranger craft mat and applied it everywhere using a pallet knife through a stencil I picked up in Borneo. I then flicked purple and green spray (love the green from KaiserCraft). 


I used ribbon left over from class packs to anchor my page. 


I used KaiserCraft and Couture Creations dies purchased from Scrapbook Fantasies to cut embelishments out of the KiaserCraft Fairy Dust paper. 


I used wooden embelishments from my stash and coloured them with Dylusions Polised Jane paint and Diana Wakley's Blackberry Voilet paint. And added some flowers from my stash. 


To finish it all off I used my latest purchase Glitzen Galmour to add a little sparkle to my embelishments. 

I am greatful to Scrapbook Fantasies for running this Weekly challenge that is easy to be inspired from and gets me creating regularly. Plus I love the prize packs of more goodies for my stash. Thanks Alicia Redshaw and Jo Ford, keep the challenges coming :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment