Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April- Scrap the Boys- 'Fun Times' 

It's my first time entering the Scrap the Boys challenge and I've chosen a photo of my dad and brother. It's of a special moment where my brother was helping dad with a wood fire to cook lunch during a family picnic. I can just picture the scene and bet my brother was so pleased at being able to help my dad do the fire. Here is my page...


I choose earthy tones to match the bush setting. I used left over papers from a class, winning! I loved using the hexagons and plant dies to create points of interest. I am pleased with how it turned out and very happy to have scrapped a happy memory of my dad and brother doing something together. 

3 comments:

  1. Great photo! Love your earthy tones and theme of your layout, just lovely! Thank you for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool memory to document, and your page is perfect! thanks for joining STB in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, thanks for contributing to the challenge at Scrap the Boys this month!

    ReplyDelete